$1,250 (may vary)
Being selected for this scholarship could have implications for your graduate funding package. Kindly contact your Graduate Program Director if you have questions about your funding.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must complete the online Student Financial Profile at
http://sfs.yorku.ca/services/sfp/ AND submit the following in hard copy to the Faculty of Health Research Support Office, HNES 428:
- A completed and signed application form
Your curriculum vitae
- A written statement (maximum one single-spaced page, Times New Roman 12 point font, 1” margins) outlining your studies, experience and interest in stroke recovery. Statements may include a description of your desire and/or intention to further your studies and research in this area.
- Where possible, a letter of support from your supervisor. The letter should describe your interest in the area of stroke recovery, and how your current or proposed research area fits within the overall goals of your supervisor’s research program.
For more information, please contact the Administrative Secretary in the Research Support Office at extension 21006 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Privacy
- Personal information in connection with this application is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and The York University Act, 1965.
- This information is used to process your application and decide on your eligibility for the award.
- Once an award has been granted, York University may disclose certain information to the donor of the award, provincial funding organizations and/or York University academic departments/Faculties and Colleges, as set out in the application form below.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, your name and photograph may be used for promotional purposes.
- If you have any questions about the collection of this information, please contact: Information and Privacy Office, York University, 1050 Kaneff Tower, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3.