$6,000 (may vary)
Being selected for this scholarship could have implications for your graduate funding package. Kindly contact your Graduate Program Director if you have questions about your funding.
Students apply by submitting an application form including a one-page statement outlining their experience and/or interest in the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of autism. Statements should be written in language appropriate for a non-specialist audience. Statements should include a description of the applicant's current or proposed thesis / dissertation research project as well as an explanation of the impact they hope will result from their research. Relevant volunteer or work experience will also be considered.
If you have questions, please contact the Administrative Secretary in the Research Support Office at extension 21006 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please print, complete and submit the full application form in hardcopy format to the Faculty of Health Research Support Office, HNES 428. Any support letters may be provided in hardcopy or electronic format to email@example.com.
Protection of Privacy
- Personal information in connection with this application is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and The York University Act, 1965.
- This information is used to process your application and decide on your eligibility for the award.
- Once an award has been granted, York University may disclose certain information to the donor of the award, provincial funding organizations and/or York University academic departments/Faculties and Colleges, as set out below in the application form.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, your name and photograph may be used for promotional purposes.
- If you have any questions about the collection of this information, please contact: Information and Privacy Office, York University, 1050 Kaneff Tower, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3.