York University’s Faculty of Health offers pathways for non-high school students (college and university transfers, international, mature) to attain a degree in Health Studies (BHS).
Get a head start on your degree. More than 60 per cent of Ontario college students who transfer to York receive between four and seven full course credits. Visit York's transfer students page for more information and to apply.
Health Studies at York (Policy, Management, Informatics)
- Learn about the societal factors that determine why some people stay healthy and others become ill.
- Study in a stimulating multi-disciplinary environment informed by the social sciences, humanities, law, medicine, engineering and the arts.
- Learn from top level health researchers and health sector practitioners.
Degree Options & Careers
There are four degree options for students to choose. All students graduate with a Bachelor of Health Studies (BHS) degree:
- Honours Bachelor of Health Studies (BHS)
- Specialized Honours in Health Management (BHS)
- Specialized Honours in Health Informatics (BHS)
- Specialized Honours in Health Policy (BHS)
Learn more about the above degree options and courses, as well as careers in Health Management, Informatics and Policy.